Friday, December 17, 2010

Uncle Jeff Flys Jet Planes!

Here comes Uncle Jeff, jet number six. We got to see them fly over in formation and then four landed on the runway and two hovered to a landing!

Nate watches Uncle Jeff park his jet.

Uncle Jeff back safely after flying in from Yuma.

How cool would it be to have an uncle that flys jet planes! This week I took Nate to watch Uncle Jeff fly his jet. He was telling his teacher as he left school. My uncle Jeff has a jet plane and I am going to watch him fly it. You see he acts like this is something everyone does, you know hops on a jet and flys around. It was cold cold cold cold! Of course they did a really cool fly over with six jets but I am just not that fast with my camera. I mean I asked if they could go up and do it again so I could get ready... Oh well maybe next time!






No comments: