Warming up before the game!
Caitlin enters the game , Nate ran up to her and gave her a little pep talk. It didn't work she just stood there whenever she was in the game. She didn't move. Ughhhh the coaches gave her three tries, it was hard to watch. I am hoping in a few games she will get the hang of it or I might have to red shirt her which is fine with me.
Nate did really good! I think it has finally clicked he showed so much more skill, ball control, just overall knowledge of the game. It was actually fun to watch!

The Blue Marlins have come a long way! We have new better coaches this year and so I am looking forward to a good season!

We will end with the view from the dock yesterday. It was dead calm on the water and you could see the sky in the reflection. Taking this picture was the five minutes of peace and quiet I got all week. Things have been so busy around here I am ready for Spring Break and we are still weeks away! We are counting the days till warm weather and beach time!
The Blue Marlins have come a long way! We have new better coaches this year and so I am looking forward to a good season!
We will end with the view from the dock yesterday. It was dead calm on the water and you could see the sky in the reflection. Taking this picture was the five minutes of peace and quiet I got all week. Things have been so busy around here I am ready for Spring Break and we are still weeks away! We are counting the days till warm weather and beach time!
1 comment:
Awesome that they can be on the same team, I think that is the only way I could do it if I had more than one. DJ loves soccer too! I love the pink shin guards and cleats!!!!
Post a Comment