Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Times!!!!!

Caitlin getting ready to make some Christmas cookies. I forgot the after picture!


Caitlin wrapping presents, she is so determined. She did it all by herself. Why in a wetsuit you ask. Well you never know when you might go swimming , I guess...


All done. I lover her zest, she just makes me laugh. Today we had a moment but I was to exhausted to do the right thing so I will tell you how I totally messed up parenting. I noticed Owen's stocking was sitting on top of the mantle because it was ripped. I asked the kids if they ripped it down. Of course it was " NOT ME"! I know it was Caitlin because Nate could care less about a stocking and Owen could not have put it back and Caitlin has taken quite an interest in the stockings. So I say Caitlin did you rip the stocking down and then put it back. " Oh no mommy I think an elf might have done it" Mom says " Caitlin elves are short so I don't think they could put it back on the mantle" Caitlin " Well Mom I think the tree grew an arm and did it because Daddy watered the tree so it grew an arm and put the stocking back on the mantle" .... At that point I just said Oh and walked away. I decided the story was so good I would teach a lesson another day. Today I was to tired to care!



Oh they are so cute. Owen I love taking your picture because pictures are quiet and you are not!

These are the three kids that I took out to get hair cuts, groceries and the post office today. Upon getting to the shopping center I realize we only have three of the six shoes we needed. UGHHH Really Caitlin you forgot your shoes!!!!! I was not going back I was on a mission. When we left the grocery store I gave the kids $ to put in the Salvation Army bucket. The guy wished Caitlin a Merry Christmas and said " I hope Santa brings you some shoes". Owen lost one shoe on the way out the door. Oh well tomorrow is a new day!



The Cousins make a Gingerbread village.



Nice!



Hanging with the cousins!















No comments: