Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Tis the season to wonder what season it is?







We started off Sunday morning with Christmas crafts. The kids love making crafts and some of you might find these in your mailbox soon. Probably not we do them every year and well the post office just makes me postal!





This is what its like doing crafts with Owen! He is always so much help!







Here is the picture of the tree we made for Owen to play with while we decorated the real tree. With the "tutu" that Caitlin made for it. He was interested for about 45 seconds.







Daddy and Caitlin start hanging the ornaments.







Here is Nate hanging ornaments, he was a big help this year. Finally at the end of the day I asked him why he didn't smile for any of the pictures you know the mom in me. Thinking my head" he's sad" " what could be wrong with him" " Why is he so down"..... his reply " my lips are chapped I can't smile" hahahahahah I have since bought him some chapstick!








On our way to Carl's work Christmas party. Owen was chasing squirrels.








Put on the Christmas pjs to get a good shot. I will do this no less than five times between now and Christmas to get the right one!








This is what its really like.







Or like this..... Okay we will try again soon!







Well its been anything but December like here the past week but the weather men say that the winds of change will blow. Its been too nice to bake cookies, write cards or even finish decorating it feels more like beach weather. Okay well on Sunday we turned on the AC and decorated the tree. Next week when it cools down Caitlin and I will hit the kitchen for some baking and well I guess I will do the Christmas cards this weekend.





















No comments: