Monday, January 16, 2012

Back into the swing of things!

I was using a flashlight to look at Nate's tooth. Owen just came out of nowhere and smashed a car into his face. He knocked out one of his baby teeth. Nathan is just so nice to Owen. He is so kind and gentle with him and Owen well he is very kind now if he could just figure out the gentle part. After Owen smashed his tooth he gave him a hug and blew kisses and even cried while he cried but geez Owen do you have to be so rough!

Look Mom my teeth are fine!





So warm we even had a water balloon fight last weekend! This crazy weather!







Wow where does the time go! We have been getting back into our school routine. Enjoying our free evenings before soccer gets started in a few weeks. Right now we just have piano and boy scouts. Everyone is doing well. Caitlin had a cold last week but after a few days out of school and rest is doing much better. Nathan ran a fever all day yesterday but is doing much better today and Owen oh Owen. Owen is doing much better in many areas!!!! I wish we could reset his wake up clock past 6 am but I really can't complain because Carl gets up with him most (all ) of the time on the weekends so I can get ready for the week ahead. I did get up with him once this year but not sure that once counts! Owen is starting to communicate ! Yippee. We have been teaching him sign language and his favorite and our favorite is help please. When he starts screaming and pulling at our leg we just say Owen help please and he he redirects to sign and ahhh its so nice. He also started saying boat! He has had the b sound for a while and in speech and at home we have a box filled with things that start with the letter b. Many times a day we review the b box so time will tell. Owen and I have ENT appointments this week. We are just going to check Owen's hearing, we all know I am deaf so lets help the doctor can finally get the fluid out of both of my hears and I can get out of the cave I have been living in since August. I can't wait to hear again!!!!!!











No comments: