
We busted Nathan out of school at noon on Friday and headed down to Myrtle beach for a mini-vacation over the long weekend. This was the view from the room. It was too cold for the beach but we found plenty to keep us busy and had a great time.

Nathan check out the kids bedroom! Nathan is happy as long as he doesn't share a bed with Caitlin and I totally understand . Sharing a bed with Caitlin is like trying to sleep on a trampoline with three two year olds on it.

Funny story. On the way to the beach Carl asks me about our hotel room. This place has an awesome indoor water park, actually two, its half the distance as Great Wolf Lodge and 1/4 of the price so it was an awesome find!!!! I was reading my confirmation email to Carl, I told him we had a two beedroom condo, one beedroom with a king and one with two queens. etc.... When we got there Caitlin walked in and said, Mommy and I are sleeping with the Queens. Daddy, Nathan and Owen can sleep with the king! Too Funny.. I had to explain to her that there were no real Kings and Queens in our room that is just how you describe the size of the bed. The room was awesome with two bathrooms and a big jacuzzi to warm everyone in after a trip back from the water park. Carl enjoyed all three t.v.'s so no football was missed not to mention trips to the bar for more beer when we ran out.

Owen and Dad check out eh submarine. Caitlin is on the right side. There were water slids in every park but I had to hold Owen so I never got a picture.

Nathan and Caitlin watching the big bucket fill with water.... uh oh watch out!

This is what happens ... fun fun!

Hi Mom this is fun!!!!

Each waterpark had a couple of pools and play structures. There was something for everyone. The best part, it was warm warm warm. The kids were comfortable in just bathing suits.

No trip to the beach would be complete without a new pet hermit crab!

Water park number 2 with a lazy river. That is Nate on the left swimming around. I wish I had a pic of all three kids riding on the dolphins it was so cute.

There was a splash area just Owen's size if he fell down he could touch and get back up.

Look I made it!

Mom this is so fun!

Nate enjoyed playing fusball. There were other activities in the water parks, magic shows and the kids made tie dye shirts.

A happy ending to happy day!

Water parks make tired kids!!!!1
2 comments:
Where is this place, and what is it called?? It sounds awesome...I want one near us!!
Oops, meant to say...can you email me the info? We might need to plan a vaca there sometime! laceyadams99@yahoo.com
Post a Comment