As we were leaving piano lessons tonight riding in the car through the sound of the radio, Owen screaming and Nathan asking me if he could play with my iphone one hundred times I heard a faint whisper in the back seat. It was Caitlin she was singing star light star bright first star I see tonight. She was singing it softly and peacefully and as I looked out of the corner of my eye I saw the star. I let her sing it a few times hoping I could remember this memory forever and I asked her "Caitlin what are you wishing for" Her response " I want to go for a ride on a horse". Well we might just have to do that again real soon. Thanks Caitlin for making me smile and for just being you! I hope no matter what you always remember to wish upon the stars!
Love Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment