Monday, May 14, 2012

MOM!

SO I had so a fun weekend with my sister, seeing her place, maybe doing a little shopping and going to Heidi’s graduation and seeing Holly after her graduation and being at the graduation party and getting to hang out with my mother on Mother’s Day. I even got to help carry really heavy furniture and realize I am still the weaker twin, always will be I guess. Oh boy oh boy coming home is always kind of a shock to my system! I know everyone had a fun weekend with Dad because Caitlin was already sleeping on the sofa at 6 pm and Owen was throwing a temper tantrum in the driveway when I pulled up and Oh it was hard not to turn the car around and keep driving. In the night I heard coughing and thought oh poor Caitlin she is so sick she sounds horrible like a seal and I went to check on her only to realize it wasn’t Caitlin its Owen. You have got to be kidding me this child has only been well for one week and now Croup the worst one of all! Well time for me to take Caitlin to preschool, her last week yes her last week. Then it’s off to speech with Owen, a wonderful car ride with Owen. Yes, I am back and my weekend wasn’t quite long enough!!!!!! I guess I am supposed to end this post with I wouldn’t trade this for anything hahaahahah and I am having fun but it is the blog and we have to tell all sides to the story and it is fun for mom to escape every once in a while, but now back to being MOM!!!!!

No comments: