Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The Plague

I am not sure what to call this post. We all got the weirdest virus here, well everyone except for Nathan yes I said that right. Carl keeps saying "Oh what if Nate gets it" It is the weirdest respiratory infection ever. It starts with a three days of fever. Carl took his first sick day ever in his 16 years in the Marines. I did not move off the sofa for three entire days and I mean didn't move. Then like that it moves to your chest and you cough for 10 days straight. Yep that's it nothing else, it just sucks real bad!!!! Owen had it for  a solid three weeks and the coughing always ended with throwing up... oh the laundry! Caitlins got it now and you know tough Caitlin she could be on her death bed she won't let it slow her down!!!! She even takes care of herself in the night! Today is the first day I am really feeling alive so here I am ready to get caught up and hopefully going to have a germ free summer! Granny took the kids for a sleepover last weekend, but I was still not feeling my A game so I tried to rest although its hard to rest when you just cough cough cough cough! Okay on to bigger and better things lets see. SOCCER IS OVER!!!!!!! Nathan and Caitlin had fun and we may do it again in the fall when we forget how much fun it isn't.
 Look Nathan is Student of the Month at Queens Creek Elementary School! Way to go Nathan!
Nathan got his last reporting period interim report card today. His teacher writes that he continues to do well in all academic areas. He is an exceptional student academically, and a true team player in the classroom. He is always willing to work cooperatively with others on projects and willingly takes on responsibilities in the classroom. Way to go Nathan, keep up the good work!
In other Nathan news I took him to his allergy asthma doctor and he told me I was doing a good job.! That man has never said anything nice to me and I usually leave the office in tears. So I guess I get a check plus too!!!!!

 We put the boat in the water this weekend.  It was a warm week and it was great to feel the warm breeze in our face!
Here is Caitlin in her last soccer game.

 Nathan playing in his last game.

No comments: