Thursday, April 26, 2012

No No No No No NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo No


Caitlin wow I have so much to say. Well first things first.My little girl lost her first tooth when we were on vacation. Oh she is growing up so fast. Last week we went to kindergarten registration and she though she could go the next day. No separation anxiety problems with any of my children!  Caitlin yes you are the middle child and I don’t get to spend as much time or give you as much attention as I would like but you are just so tough! These boys lately take up every spare second. Owen is on day 8 of being sick and Caitlin you just roll with it.  Yesterday, you asked me where is the pencil sharpener ? I said it’s on the desk in my office. You said “No I want the one you do with your hand, I don’t want to waste power” HAHAHAH I LOVE MY LITTLE ENVIRONMENTALIST! You have been asking me for a week now how to spell “Happy Mothers Day” oh I love you Caitlin. Just yesterday you said “Mom which way would the B bump go” HAHAHAHAH  “Whichway does the D bump go?” I love you Caitlin!!!!
Owen…… OH Owen.. You are so cute, that smile just melts my heart but wow do you give your mommy hard times! He has started talking  although he doesn’t really talk to communicate which at times is so so so so frustrating. He now says NO to everything. He also says “AW MAN” too funny!
 This is what you get when you ask Owen to smile!
 Or this
 Or this
Or this

Nathan is all better, good thing because now Owen is sick.Nathan is busy reading every book in the school , the kid loves to read. He reads a chapter book every night before he goes to bed.  He will read through 80-100 pages. I am jealous, I make it through about 6 before I fall asleep. Okay well we are off to speech tomorrow morning. Twice a week is speech and guess what we just finished our last soccer practice of the season !!! Yippee! Now if we could get Owen talking and get rid of this speech thing we would be good to go. I sure hope this not talking thing doesn't impact our beach and pool time. Got to go I have work to do!

No comments: