Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Easter Easter

Everyone loved their Easter baskets, and it didn't take Owen long to learn the sign for candy, like about 30 seconds and now he uses it all the time!

Aunt Ali and Uncle Troy were here to watch but I never saw them raid the Easter baskets...?????

Caitlin dressed herself and the baby doll she is letting those bangs grow out.....
Let the great egg hunt begin, turns out the squirrels got to a few of the eggs before we did, eating through them to get the chocolate crazy huh
Some heels didn't slow my diva down, nope she had to look good and get her Easter eggs!

Owen says why are we doing this anyway, oh wait there is candy inside ....!!!!!


Had to end with Owen eating corn on the cob so cute so very cute, he liked it but I think he liked to move his mouth down the corn cob more ! So funny I need to video tape it next time. Corn season is just around the corner!!!!
Owen did great in speech this week, his new therapist is awesome!!!! He is saying mommy now and he has learned a few new signs and really starting to watch us when we speak!
Nathan is not doing much better but the doctor gave him some antibiotics today , I noticed his lymph nodes were swollen yesterday so we spent the afternoon at the doctors office. Good times ughhhhhhh !

No comments: