Sunday, April 15, 2012

Legoland and Winter the Dolphin

Nate got a trip to Legoland for his birthday.
Only Carl and Nate made the trip to legoland while Cait , Owen and mommy hit the beach in St. Pete.
A picture on the roller coaster. Nathan likes roller coasters, he will go on any ride. I don't mind roller coasters I just don't like to spin.


On Thursday morning I took Nathan and Caitlin on a quick trip to Clearwater to visit Winter the Dolphin from the movie Dolphin Tale. They loved it!
Hi Winter, its nice to finally meet you!
A nice lady offered to take my picture so finally I make the blog!
Nathan and Caitlin checking out the sting ray tank.
Okay I need to do one more post, will it ever stop. Today is Nathan's BIRTHDAY!!! I will do a birthday post with pictures from his Janicki and his family party later this evening!

No comments: