
We spent our last day Typhoon Lagoon, it was nice and relaxing. Nathan surprised us by snorkeling in the reef tank only 70 degrees , they made you wear life jackets so you could dive down and touch the sharks and rays. Nathan went twice, he loved it and I was a proud mama. You know what this means, once we get Caitlin swimming the Bahamas for spring break is calling our name!!!!




These were the rays in the shark tank.

Nathan ready to go.
Heading off with daddy in the shark tank.
There was something for everyone at Typhoon Lagoon. 
Owen heading down the water slide.

Hey mom
thats fun but how do you get back up! Too funny we had to show him the stairs!

Owen heading down the waters slide. I don't have any pictures of Nathan at the big kids stuff, oh he is fearless. I took him in the wave pool the waves were huge, even me, super lifeguard got a little nervous. I used to teach the coastguard rescue swimmers how to swim and I was nervous.
HAHAHAHAH I
survived ! Owen had a blast.


Off to the side of the wave pool they had a bigger water slide that Caitlin went down.

While Nate and Daddy went down the big kids water slides, Owen enjoyed a Mickey Mouse
Ice cream, and he even shared it with his mommy. OH are those things
yummmmy!!!!
1 comment:
We LOVE Typhoon Lagoon! That wave pool is seriously the funnest thing ever, it's insane how big they can make those mega waves!
Post a Comment