Saturday, April 14, 2012

St. Pete Beach


After a few days at Disney it was time to hit the beach. St. Pete beach to relax and rest and have some fun in the sun! OH the weather was so perfect so perfect!!!!


The view from the room! OH so nice!
Owen wore his board shorts and sunglasses one day on the beach can you say chic magnet. I didn't have my camera that day but it was so funny, everyone that walked by waved and smiled at him.
Mom come on , I am so ready, do I need to carry this bag myself. Hurry up lady!!!!
Lets go hit the beach!!!
Owen feeling the water with his daddy! He is never far from daddy!

Chics dig my little belly and my board shorts!
Look for clams and mole crabs with daddy.
I could see the pool and the beach from the room, usually by 2 Owen was in need a nap and so I could relax a bit and watch everyone having fun by pool. I could also see the bar! Owen was crazy crazy crazy at the pool. Even mom spent lots of time at the pool the water was so nice and warm!!!!
Owen is fearless! He loved jumping in to anyone who would catch him. Crazy kid!

No comments: