We spent some time on the dock fishing with Aunt Ali and Owen caught his first fish a little Perch I think. Look at that smile! This kid loves boats, fishing and throwing the cast net.
Look at me!
Nathan relaxing
We ate crabs twice last week. We have always been limited by bait but now we a freezer full and the crabs are so yummy!
Lindsay took Nate and Owen to the Aquarium on Tuesday after she dropped Caitlin at dance camp. Nathan is such an awesome big brother. I can't really say that Owen is a nice little brother but maybe someday HAHAHAHAHAHHere is Owen eating fish tacos, well it only took me three tries but I finally got an eater. That is his ear of corn and he had probably already finished Nate's dinner before starting on Carl's he just goes from person to person picking what he likes. He likes Mom's lettuce in her salad but the croutons are the best with the dressing on of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment