Well there is no drought here in eastern NC, we have had a mix of clouds and rain all week. We did manage to hit the pool on Thursday for the morning. We hit the aquarium on Wednesday with Grandma and it was so much fun. We have had storms on and off for about 12 hours now and it looks like the weekend is a bust. With the rest of the nation in a horrible drought we can't complain but I really wanted to go out in the boat this weekend. Oh well maybe tomorrow. On Thursday night Carl and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary, we had an awesome night out and even got free babysitting and dinner thanks Grandma and Grandpa , it was so much fun!!! Next weekend Granny is going to take the kids for a night, oh boy we are spoiled rotten!
Getting a good picture of all three kids is really tough but look at those smiles. OH I can't believe I am sending Caitlin to kindergarten in two weeks , ladies and gentlemen I think there might be a tear!!!
Grandma picks me up every time I say "Up Please", I still love to be held!!!!
At the ray tank, good times!
Here comes another storm, thunder, lighting , rain rain rain go away. Go to the Midwest!
No comments:
Post a Comment