Well I spent the weekend getting ready for back to school. I went through the clothes in the attic, emptied out a few drawers and then on Sunday afternoon Caitlin and I hit stores. We got the supplies from Walmart, which was easy and painless. Its not hard to tell the supplies apart, Caitlin's are all pink with horses and Nathans are camouflage or green. Next stop was shoes for everyone. Oh boy. I don't think I have ever taken Caitlin shoe shopping, I explained to her that she needed tennis shoes for gym. We talked and talked about this. This child is definitely not her momma! We got there and she picked out the silver sequin ballet flats explaining they would be fine for gym. HAHAH okay you can get those and the pink sequin flats but you need tennis shoes. We finally found a pair of Nikes, purple with glitter of course . Here are a few of the questions while I am standing up and down finding shoes, getting dizzy because I have zero blood pressure. "Do I have to put on both shoes?" Do I have to stand up?" You can try them on? ...... We left with four pairs of shoes (Okay she might take after her mama) We were at the exchange so no tax , 25% off and even got Nathan a pair of Adidas for under $100.00 and socks for everyone, so mission complete! Now its time to enjoy the last few weeks of summer. We are off to speech today and then to the pool, if this rain would stop!
 |
| We had another fun week. Owen and I dropped Nathan and Catlin at piano lessons and then we hit the Mexican Restaurant. Owen points to it as we drive by indicating that he wants to go there. His favorite is the taco salad. Oh we also split a fried ice cream! Finally I have a kid that likes food! |
There have been many trips to the pool this summer and sometimes as a special treat, okay most times we get ice cream. The Sports Center pool sells cups of for a $1.00, at the O Club we have to buy it from an ice cream machine,kinda cool.
Nate at the top of the waterslide. We were at Carl's work picnic. Unfortunately, Carl had to work so I got to take everyone, wow what a day!
 |
| Nate gets a snake painted on his arm. |
Caitlin the bunny rabbit!
Oh boy, the kids were outside waiting for the icecream man, yes we eat lots of icecream in these parts and it woke Owen up from his nap. Okay and maybe he was locked in his room because sometimes actually very rarely he has to get his door locked because he will not take a nap. He heard that truck I thought he was going to rip his blinds down before I could get up there. All was well in the world after this huge popsicle.
No comments:
Post a Comment