Here is Owen helping me make a cake for Lindsay's birthday last week!
Yummy!
Mom wasn't feeling so well so Catlin did all the decorating!
This is just Owen do I really need to explain this one.
Caitlin with her dogtag from dad.
I didn't know what I was capturing until I had it, so check this out. Carl sent the kids each a dog tag , so I had the kids pose with theirs. Here is Nathan and Owen, Owen is pretending like his is a gun, and shooting me. Nathan has a pretzel in his hand.
Seconds later, Owen spots the pretzel, tries to shoot it and then ...
Look hes not paying attention I can steal it right out of his hand!
He still doesn't know so I will eat it!
Nathan looks at him and laughs. Oh the level of patience that Nathan has for this child is amazing. Owen is just so well no way to describe it just Owen, I think it might make for another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment