Sunday, January 13, 2013

January- who needs it?

Who really needs January anyway, can't we just do without this month, its a waste of time!!!!!
How are those New Years Resolutions going. I have one but I am not telling. Good thing too because I am not off to a very good start!!!!!
 
 
Well another week, I headed back to work this week. Everything went smoothly minus the fact that I find Owen in my bed some mornings and so that makes getting ready a little tough! The kids got these building kits from boy scouts, and Nathan helped everyone build theirs, WOW he is such a big help. Caitlin and Nathan are such a big help. They each have jobs, Caitlin takes care of the dog and fish and Nathan is in charge of trash, recycling and helping with baths. Its a well oiled machine around here!
 
 
 
 
We usually have snack time every night before bed. Cinnamon sugar toast is the favorite among Owen and Caitlin. Nathan prefers a sugary cereal like "Frosty Flakes" as Caitlin calls them and two pieces of plain toast.  Snack time is when I sit down with the kids and we talk, we usually pack lunches together and just hang out.
 
 
Once we put Nathan to bed Owen and I get crazy! We LOVE Peanut Butter so we have peanut butter anything you name it, toast, crackers, or just plain peanut butter! One night Nathan came down and Owen had just finished putting peanut butter in the toaster I was cleaning it up and Nate said " I want a piece of toast but never mind I don't want to die tonight" HAHAHAHA





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's
lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as
you probably did, the net might be much more useful than
ever before.
Feel free to surf my web page ; ncesc job