On Friday night Grannie had Owen and Caitlin as she wanted everyone for the weekend but Nathan had the pinewood derby and soccer on Saturday so I took him to her after his soccer game. I told Nathan we would go out to dinner ( I really really wanted to go out to dinner), I miss eating the most when Carl is gone, thank goodness for Grandma feeding me at least once a week! So anyway I told Nate we would have a fun night hitting our favorite places, T.J. Maxx and Target but I wanted to go out to dinner first. He was so totally not interested. When we pulled up in the parking lot he said Mom I am not hungry. I told him to just give it a chance. The boy could care less about food but I assured him he would like this place. So off to Amos Mosquito's in Atlantic Beach we went. He ordered Izzy the Octopus for starters and then I told him he would love to have smores for dessert! I have never seen him eat so much. We were there for two hours talking, laughing and enjoying our food! Last night as he laid down to go to bed he said mom " Can I take Aiden (his buddy) to Amos Mosquito's this weekend?" So like that I finally found a place Nate likes to eat! Amos Mosquito's anyone?????
There were flames coming out of that! We had to be careful not to burn our marshmallows!
SO YUMMY!
Perfect end to a perfect evening! Building legos while mom watched basketball and he brushes his own teeth, gets his own medicine and puts himself in bed. Yes, I am sad to see them grow up but this part is lots of fun too!!!!!!
2 comments:
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amoxicillin/]amoxicillin mylan 750 mg ja alkoholi
[/url]amoxicillin 500 mg cap dosage
amoxicillin 875 mg and clavulanate potassium
amoxicillin 500mg - shelf life
Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.
Check out my blog high speed Torrent without registration
Post a Comment