Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Hello October

Bad Bad Mom didn't do so good with the blog posts. Ali says I need to put more picture of myself on the blog, if I die, my kids will not have any pictures of me. If I die pictures will be the least of their worries hahaha! The house will just be a big pile of socks. I seem to recall my mother telling me from time to time to pick up my socks! Now just tonight I went around the house and I think I collected 10 pairs of socks. I will wait until they get older to start hiding them when I find them right now it would just be a big headache. Someday I will put them in their lunchbox with a note. I found these by the door thought you might need them today! You think that will work ? I know I know someday I am really going to miss picking up dirty socks!!!! Yeah right!
Okay okay so September is over and that is fine with me. Time to get ready for the HALLOWEEN PARTY Yippee.
We had some special guests last weekend. Aunt Cathy visited us from Oregon for two weeks. We had a great time, you know fishing, beach, margaritas, repeat. Oh and who can forget endless hours of go fish. Yeah we know how to have fun around here! Don't worry we were always in bed by bedtime!
OHhh geeez and I almost forgot we took her to the Swansboro High School Homecoming Parade, boy does that leave something to be desired!
Okay on to the pictures of our life!

 Nathan has started kayaking by himself lately and he love it!
 Caitlin loves reading Owen books and putting him to bed. So cute, this picture is bad.
 A heated game of go fish with Aunt Cathy and Aunt Ali oh boy fun fun!
 Fishing fishing and more fishing that's all we do around here these days!

 Love this kid!
 Pizza night with Aunt Cathy! Good times!
Sunset on Queens Creek, when I am old and I have no more socks to pick up I dream of glasses of wine and sunsets! Oh I am sure I will miss the socks so much!!!!!

No comments: