Wow did we need this Carl has five days off work, I have four, the kids have three days off school, the weather is not the greatest it has been cold and rainy for days but it looks like its going to clear out today so no big deal. We told the kids if the weather clears we will take them camping tomorrow night. We are still undecided on location so stay tuned. Last night we made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch. I really thought about taking them to Mike's Farm but after 12 seconds in the car and three arguments I decided the local pumpkin "patch" was perfect! HAHHA and we were home in time for dinner! Everyone got to pick many pumpkins, I think we came home with 8 this year WOW! I sure hope I am not carving all these pumpkins! We better wait for Aunt Ali and Troy to come visit before we carve HAHAHAHA!
Owen loves the pumpkin patch!
First year I didn't have Halloween t shirts for all the kids, Nathan was sure to tell me, bad mom I won't let it happen again I promise LOL!
It was as big as Nathan!
Caitlin showing off her pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment