Sunday, February 09, 2014

Hello to my blogger friends and family!

Nathan and Caitlin are participating in the American Heart Association Jump Rope for Heart this year. It would be awesome if you could donate just a few dollars to help them raise money and it also helps the earn money for PE equipment for their school. I sent Nathan's fundraising information via email to the grandparents and aunts and uncles and he already has enough donations to participate and even earn a jump rope, and a t-shirt and is only $5.00 away from earning a dodge ball! Thanks to everyone who has or will donate. If you didn't make the email cut its because you are being begged to donate a bit to Caitlin ahhh yes two kids, same school same fundraiser... broke mom! I don't participate in many of the fundraisers we don't buy Butterbraids (fattening breads that give you heart disease) or the junk catalogs, but I really think this one is a good one. So below are the links to give, just a little and help the school, the kids and our hearts.

Below are the links for easy online donating. THANK YOU


No comments: