I came home on Monday to Lindsay's Valentines sugar cookies! Always a crowd pleaser. Even Nathan who shows zero emotions over food has declared them the absolute best cookies.
The kids got their report cards on Monday, Nathan and Caitlin did excellent. Nathan got Principals Award again, straight A's two times in a row, keeping that bar high!!! Way to go Nathan!
Caitlin getting ready to play in the snow. Yes we had 2.5 snow days this week. I am so done with snow days! So ready for Spring!!!!
The frozen tundra!
Building a snowlady
Susie snow girl!
HAHAHAHAAH
I just sat and watched the birds at the feeder I am not going outside again until its 75 and sunny!!!!
Ready to take his Valentines to all his friends at school!
Valentine donut pops made by mom!
Checking out the goodies from Mom and Dad!
Caitlin ready for Valentines day, yes she picks out her outfit and dressers herself with no input from mom and then says take my picture and stands like that !!! OMG HELP ME!!!!!
Look Owen got some boats what a surprise. Every every single night I put him to bed he says Mom can we have pancakes and sausage for breakfast. I say yes Owen pancakes and sausage then he says and can we go for a boat ride . I say well we will have to see. His reply "sweet dreams"
No comments:
Post a Comment