Saturday, February 08, 2014

A normal week

  A few blog posts ago I think I was dreaming of normal, hahaha I think someone once told me normal is just a setting on a dryer because we don't see it much around here. The kids almost went to school for an entire week until our phone rang at 5:00 am Friday morning with a 2 hour delay because it snowed a few inches overnight, it was not forecasted. So they close school around here for cold but for snow we just get a two hour delay. On Monday the new nanny informed me she was pregnant and had no plans to work past a few months, ughhhhhh ! So now I am searching for a new nanny, I have already told Lindsay she should be prepared to be held hostage, I figure its a win win, she stays or I go to jail either way I have childcare covered. My van broke down on Tuesday just $1300.00 to fix it ughhhh I hate my van, I hate it ! I will pay 1300.00 to fix a BMW but I think I should get paid to drive a mini-van its just not sexy!!!! Well things starting looking up at the end of the week, I started nanny hunting so I was able to sleep again, the van is fixed but I am broke, and Carl got promoted! Yeah Carl! Okay well here are the pictures from last weekend when after four days in the house with snow I told the kids and the neighbor to get in the car we were going on vacation for two days, I just couldn't cook another meal! We had a blast , it was just what we needed and good times had by all!
 Owen in the water!
 Seth and Nathan playing ping pong
 Caitlin
 Our room, not sure how I always score the biggest best rooms but our patio was the biggest one there, because it wrapped around because we were on the end. Nice
 IT was nice waking up to the sound of the ocean.

 sorry blurry!
 Everyone loved the lazy river.
 There is everyone, Seth, Nate, Cait, Owen and Dad, mom never got in the water. Not warm enough for me! LOL!
 Daddy and Owen
 My kids are half fish and that is fine with me!
 It was cool but nice weather! Check out the size of our patio compared to the others, not sure why we got a huge one. I guess I got ripped off again lol! We actually did get an awesome rate.



AHH Vacation! Don't worry Carl is on the phone planning our next one right now!!!!
 Owen waiting for the big ceremony!
 Carl
 The kids pinning on his rank

 Good picture, we took a great family picture but we stood next to the pictures of all the commanding officers and we can't post that on the internet. So this is it.
Congrats Carl!

No comments: