It all started on Tuesday with a nice icy sleet to coat everything, and school was closed.
I decided pecan sticky buns would taste yummy!
We had plenty of wine and beer and there was always a nice hot fire to watch!
Owen loved his snow pants and has not taken them off for three days. Look at those rosy cheeks he has been outside the entire time!
Look mom, snow!
We found an awesome hill for sledding. I went once Carl went many, many, many times. Oh and he has been rewarded in many good meals. The longer the kids are out of the house the more I cook, cookies, buns, pretzels, salmon, chili, you name it we have eaten it!
All the kids had full snow suits and boots which made for warm and comfort and boy was it cold, cold, cold, when we headed out the first morning it was only 15 degrees and the wind was blowing it was freezing!
We had sleds from Grandma, and it was perfect sledding because everything was a solid sheet of ice. Well if you can get back up the hill.
Owen loves it I hope he remembers this but if not we took lots of pictures.
As you can seen you can't really make a snow angel nope its too hard packed
I took a picture of the house from the dock nice huh!
That is ice on the creek.
Dump truck full of snow!
Nathan has been out playing with his friends all day and all night! They come back here to eat and get hot chocolate.
Well after four days I am going a bit stir crazy and I don't feel like loading and unloading the dishwasher or folding any more laundry. I just made hotel reservations away we go on our next adventure. See ya real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment