Well as I type this last Christmas season blog post Carl is putting away the train and Owen has locked himself in the bathroom singing Christmas Carols on the potty. We have a few changes this New Year we are preparing for, we are no longer a soccer family. Nathan has decided the traveling team was just not his style and Caitlin decided to take a break as well. Caitlin really wanted to give gymnastics a try so we started last week. I am now a gym mom I guess, she had a great time so let the fun begin. I spent the last few weeks reviewing Nanny applicants from the over 40 that applied and I found one whom I feel will be perfect for our family. It is with very heavy hearts that Lindsay will be leaving but I just know new exciting adventures await her in California! Carl will be promoted to Lt. Col in just a few weeks and early this summer he will be taking command. Our little man will be turning 4 next month WOW!!
Knitting with Grammy Lucy
Look at the amazing wardrobe Grumppa made for Caitlin's American Girl Dolls. Grummpa took us to the Georgia Aquarium. We meet some friends there and then we had an awesome New Years Eve Party with Lucy's children and grandchildren. Good times. By this time my cold had set in and I was exhausted but we had so much fun and it was definitely an adventure! Thanks everyone for the amazing Christmas!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment