Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Janicki House

The kids could not wait to get to the Janicki's House. Christmas at the Janicki House is nothing short of amazing all the decorations and fun stuff to do and see and now that Caitlin is part of the family we get to hang out with Susan, Tony, Holly , Anthony and Caitlin!!!! Good times!
 More presents what fun!
 Candy Land!
 Connect four with all our friends! Great Times!!!
 Christmas Christmas Everywhere.
 I couldn't explain it but this picture should help!
 Dancing Snowmen who sing!


 Susan and Tony heated the hot tub. Anthony , Caitlin and Holly joined us for dinner. Nathan is in there he is just under water in his green shorts! We had such a fun evening! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the most exciting part of staying at the Janicki's, their furry friends. Boomer and Gator, the kids loved playing with them. It took Boomer a little while to warm up to the kids running at him but they were all great friends in no time!
Uncle Tony surprised the kids and jumped in the hot tub! fun fun!
The family !

No comments: