Everyone else got snow all we got is cold cold cold. I shiver at the thought of the electric bill and I am sick! Good times around here, I am ready for spring. Its 7:03 pm and before I go to bed I thought I would update the blog. Before I got this cold I was busy , carpets have been cleaned, backyard was raked and cleaned up, with mulch and stones. Things were starting to look good around here, then last week happened. It was a crazy crazy week, cavities filled, physicals, driving here , driving there, two hour delays, kids with two days off school for teacher work days. I am ready for normal. Okay okay time for the last two weeks in pictures! In Priechenfried fashion we have managed to have two parties , we always seem to find time for that!
It was warm and look at this sunset.... but then Jack Frost showed up and Brrrrr has it been cold!
We always make Sausage and pancakes on Sunday morning!
Snowman pancakes with legs??? this kid loves sausage links!!!
He is just so peaceful when he is sleeping!
Lindsay turned 30 on Wednesday we celebrated with pizza and cake and ice cream. Owen had a tummy ache so he had Linsday hold him.
They painted her pictures for her birthday.
Blow out the candles.
The boys relaxing!
The kids had a sleepover with Lindsay last night, Mom had coworkers over for an Oyster roast, we polished off 2 bushels in no time. Look at the ice on creek ....
Today was the pinewood derby, Nathan got second in the Bear Den yeah way to go Nathan!
No comments:
Post a Comment