Saturday, March 22, 2014

RIP


 
 
Bob you will be missed! Thanks for all the rides to school that you never told mom about:) I will never forget all the good times. Some of my most favorite memories: The time we went fishing for striped bass! It was so big, I will never forget the look on your face when we reeled it in. The time you let me release the catfish after an entire weekend because I didn't want him to die. Your awesome b-que chicken, no one makes it better! The way you fixed everything! The time we rode sleds from the top of the neighbor hood to the bottom, you made sure the sleds were lightning fast with wax. How many countless times you fixed my bike and then we would ride to the top of the hill and see who could coast the fastest. Eating grapes with you at the end of summer and how you would say yummy at the end of every one we ate. So many good times. I loved watching you dance. The giant fires we would make a the lake and then cook smores! I will never forget my lake memories, I miss the lake so much, I miss us.  Beep and Bop will never forget you!
 
One final salute from Owen wearing your hat.  We love you Bob!
Rest in Peace!

No comments: