Well I got a little behind on the blog so this will just be a smorgasbord of pictures and we will just be done with this week.
Caitlin had a field trip on Friday, I didn't go but her teacher sent me this picture. I am not sure what they did exactly but all field trips are fun. She was really bummed about having to carry a brown lunch bag. Seriously seems the little diva did not want to be seen with a brown lunch bag ohhh boy I am in trouble. Can I tell you what a big help she was this week, you see we had one very rough week but we should all be on the mend now.
This is how Owen looked most of the week. We started on Sunday night with
Croup I had seal in the house, by Wednesday I had been up more than I could keep count and assured myself this was all to ensure that there will never be another kid because I am done with this! He had a fever Monday through Friday, by Thursday evening when Nathan was laying on the sofa while I went to pick up Caitlin from ballet because Leo was watching him. I took Owen for a quick trip to pick up Caitlin from ballet by the time we got there he threw up all over my van and I was exhausted and just too tired to cry so instead I got out of my van and was hit my knee on the door ohhh I wanted to cry but at some point when there is no one around who will hear you or even care....., because Owen was barfing, Nathan was crying from a tummy ache, Carl was at work for at least 2 more hours , Grandma was out of town and I just had Caitlin, she got me rubber gloves, towels, and she told me we would be okay. And it was okay, its always okay and I try to think of many of my friends that have it so much harder but ohh Thursday night was not a fun night to be a mom around here!
We had St. Patrick's Day on Monday and that Leprechaun left green oj, green milk, green pancakes, and we still couldn't catch him.
Before the got hit by the plague we went to the St. Pattys Day fest in Emerald Isle.
Owen making himself a snow cone!
Ready to go.
Caitlin had a 1st grade dance show on Tuesday evening. Nathan was a good sport and participated.
Even Grandma participated don't worry I joined in the fun as well but no pictures please hahaha
Yes the pictures are out of order, Caitlin checking her leprechaun trap, they really are a great way to get your kids thinking about building I was amazed at the trap she built it was really cool and if you ask me advanced for a 1st grader, her mom could not have thought that up but I am not sure that is really saying much :)
Nathan was the only one who joined me for breakfast it was one of my early days.
Spring Sprung on Thursday but I took these pictures a few weeks ago when everyone was healthy.
Caitlin and Owen getting so big. Your mommy loves you to the moon and back! Here's to a happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment