Friday, April 18, 2014

She is so cute!

 Hi my name is Emerson and I am 4 weeks old. I like to squeak a lot just like Caitlin when she was a baby.
 I really like my Grandma Yates! She is going to take care of me when mommy has to go back to work.
 This crazy lady showed up who thought just cause she had three kids she knew everything about me, but she didn't know anything and she annoyed me and woke me up with the flash of her camera over and over again. Her milk truck was totally empty and I would let her hold me while I slept but I think I will wait until I am older to go hang out at her house. Rumor has it her kids are fun!
 Her is grandma again. I got sick all over her shirt... whoops Grandma get a burp cloth! LOL
 That flash again enough already!

Lady I said enough!

No comments: