Okay I know , another Owen post but I promise, I will do a photo shoot with Caitlin and Nathan tonight. I also promise to do a Change of Command post this evening as well, but those pictures are on a different camera. Speaking of I have been doing some camera/phone/tablet updating at our house and as you can imagine, its never easy and it has taken up way to many hours of my life but I think we are finally all set. Everyone is connected/wired. There is even a "Family Cell Phone" I didn't call it Nate's phone because all the mothers out there would go crazy about my 9 year old having a cell phone. Caitlin will be having Nutcracker practices throughout the summer and they are just set windows of time and when you get done you are free to leave. I don't plan on sitting at the dance studio that is only 10 minutes from our house, when she is done she can just call. My son has asthma and is allergic to peanuts , so frankly I couldn't understand since I don't normally care what people think why do I care about something that makes my life easier and less stressful. Problem solved, family cell phone. I had the data turned off so even when they loose it , it has unlimited talk and text so whomever finds it can talk away until I turn it off and so far of course no one has used it to text me but Grandma sure enjoys her texts! Okay well maybe I got one, after the kids was out of the house for 6 or 7 hours! Thanks Nate!
Okay well summer is in full swing and we all couldn't be happier about it. Today the Library summer reading program kicks off, I hear there will be a magic show. Always a crowd pleaser in the Priechenfried house. Not to mention face painting, bouncy things! Oh boy makes you want to read a book!
We started summer swim league this week, with evening practice. Awesome so mom could go and get everyone started. Next week I have off for summer break with morning practices, and then I will have evening practices the following week so I get to do half of summer swim league before Nicole will take over.
Owen getting ready!
Mom I got this really so what if I can't swim the length of pool.
I didn't want to get in at first but once I figured out what it was all about , after every lap I asked mom if I could do it again. Lets hope our luck continues tonight!
I really like these boys that help out! Someday I will be as big as them!
Every time I had to stop and smile! Hello summer!!!!! We LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment