Sunday, June 22, 2014

Funny

Here are a few things I heard around here this morning. We had a nice steady rain yesterday afternoon until after midnight. Owen said to me this morning  "Mommy do you know why it rains?" Um why Owen? " To clean off boats"! yep this kid still loves all things boats and water. I swear he is half fish!

I was downstairs paying the bills and I heard Carl say to Caitlin " Caitlin the house needs painted would you like to help me paint?" Caitlin's reply " I would rather be working out at my tennis camp" ! My girl! Love her ! She will be doing tennis camp in a few weeks, Nathan starts boyscout camp this week. Mom has the entire week off of work! Lindsay is coming for a visit at the end of the week and I have been doing all things domestic. I folded laundry yesterday! I know crazy huh! This morning  I made Grandma muffins and I have afternoon plans for Chocolate chip cookies so Nathan can head to camp with a great lunch everyday! His camp is remote, he is going to have a blast. I will take some pictures. Okay well I am taking the kids for one last swim lesson with Shirley this morning, I know I know they are on swim team but she does strokes with them and she is really good so we try to do one on Sundays in the summer cause everyone enjoys it and Mom gets to swim laps!
Happy Sunday!

No comments: