Sunday, June 15, 2014

Finally!

Summer Vacation! We thought it would never get here! The kids last day of school was Friday and we were all excited to be done! Everyone did great on their report cards. Nathan finished up the school year with all A's and I guess his end of grade test turned out great as we never got the results but I know he rocked it. I am ready for summer vacation. I no plans other than relaxing at the pool or the beach! That is all, no travels , just boat beach, and repeat. Well its time for me to take Caitlin and Owen for their last swim lesson before summer swim league starts tomorrow. I signed Owen up, not sure how he will do but hopefully Shirley can work wonders with this last lesson and he will be swimming like a fish! If not no big deal, the swim coach said she would give me my money back. Okay more blog posts later tonight!
 Last day of 1st and 3rd Grade!
 Caitlin with her teacher.
 We took the kids and a friend, out on the boat to Bear Island yesterday. Caitlin took Bailey, Nathan Walker and Owen , Bree, good times had by all.

Carl and I went up the Big Rock Awards last night to watch Uncle Teddy claim 3rd place with his 491. pound Marlin and 345,000.00 in winnings WOW! That's a lot of money for a fish! Okay another blog post tomorrow I promise!

No comments: