Friday, September 01, 2017

And that's a wrap!

So we came home from WV and Shelly, Kurt and Emerson joined us an evening and a trip to the aquarium , we had a blast like always.
The sun was setting on summer so time for one final push!
Not many beach days this year, mom loves the beach but Cait and Owen prefer the pool and it is harder to watch them. soooo

Kona had a great summer!
Owen and I were reading this book, I told him we were done and then he started reading it all by himself... he is reading so so much better! I am so proud of him.
Speaking of proud this guy moved up to First Class and has earned many merit badges this summer. He has been having a blast at scouts, and I really love that he has something with such a great influence in his life. Why the half smile you say??? Well......
Cait and Nathan got braces and they have been doing really good with them and we had one week of soft foods and lots of icecream and FRYO!  Owen didn't mind!
Sometimes you just need to read at the beach!
oh look at the Emerald Water!!! oh summer I will miss you so!

Here is a picture of Caitlin and her braces.

Owen and I hit the Oclub pool one day because it has a diving board!

And out on the boat!
Lets not forget the great solar eclipse of 2017!
I wasn't with the kids, Carl took them out on the boat as it was a gorgeous day.

Mom headed back to work, Grandma took Cait to dance and helped keep everyone alive.
And well thats another summer in the books. We will call it the summer of books. Owen and I worked so so hard on his reading..... and we did what we should have and I am glad and I really think that we might just be able to pass 2nd grade this year. Our next step is writing.... its going to be hard but we got this.
I couldn't stand the green bathroom so the weekend before school started... Carl my painter was busy and I clean Owen and Nate's rooms.... Caitlin's is today!
and back to school they went. 7th, 5th and 2nd grade.... yippeee its going to be a great year!!!!

No comments: