Hurricane Irma did not pay us a visit and while I feel sorry for Key West and I am anxiously waiting to see if our spring break accommodations made it through I am happy for us. I just didn't have a hurricane on my to do list.
Want to know why I don't blog anymore yes, we are still schooling, I guess technically you could say home schooling. I know all the standards for second grade and with the help of a tutor/friend that I meet with twice a month we are going to see if we can finally pass a grade. I think things are looking up. There is so much I want to say here but I am giving school /teacher a few more weeks and then I will evaluate if I think we are headed in the right direction. Until then its Reading, Writing and Math at home with mom and school during the day! School is in full swing with homework and activities... all my children are in completely different stages of their lives which means a lot of things but mostly it comes down to when you turn on the tv no one is happy so I just don't turn on the tv anymore. The fishing is getting good and it will take every fiber of my being to stay on track with Owen so please let this be a bad year for trout.
There is still plenty of time for fun. If I didn't have a job I would probably be home schooling him but I am not sure we would make it through and mom might be an alcoholic by the end...
We helped Grandpa celebrate his birthday last week.... good times !
No comments:
Post a Comment