Well the calendar says its fall but it doesn't feel like it, which is fine with me. Owen is reading better and I am still working with him daily but it is getting easier as we don't have to do everything everyday. We always read but some days we work harder than others and that's okay as long as we keep our routine. So Carl left last week for Germany and I have decided to do some fun stuff with the kids, things I don't normally do just for the fun of it. I am hoping to be able to take a few adventures over the next few weeks just day trips, time will tell.
I am proud of my little cub and my big boy scout. Nathan was awarded the rank of First Class Scout this week and earned 10 merit badges!!!! He is working on 4 others right now.... way to go Nathan, he is lighting up the trail that is for sure!
Fun family kayak, canoe trip before Carl left.
Nathan and I had more fun in the kayak hahahah but Carl got in a great workout!!!
Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment