Thursday, January 04, 2018

Christmas 2018

We had a great month of December with band concerts and Christmas parties. It was a slow start as in late November I came down with "frozen shoulder" I got it in October but it got bad. I went to the doctor in late November and got cortisone shots and started PT 3 times a week. I am still in pain but its not as bad and it is slowly slowly improving. I can't really say the same about my range of motion but it should get better with more physical therapy. So Caitlin wrapped all the presents and Santa was not at the top of her game but Christmas was a go! The second week in December was horrible. Charemon Salmons lost her battle with cancer and we were all so sad and our poor bunny Oatmeal was also killed that week. Combine that with my shoulder pain and the end of the semester and mom just wanted to curl up in a ball in her bed. But out of the darkness comes light.  Mom, Ali and Caren were amazing, chatting with me and helping me so much. Funerals suck , both human and bunny and now like all things I have new perspective. I would like to write a post about how awesome
Charemon was and the bunny but I think I will save that for another day its still too raw. Okay so on to the  good times.
 The kids in the pj by the tree picture, one of my favorite pictures I need to make a collage from over the years!
 Lo

 Look they love each other.
 So many people this year I got to use my China and my new Snowman plates!!!

 Watching the polar express on a Friday night , so much fun my favorite movie!!!
 Caitlin ready for her last day of school of 2017
 Kona still awesome!!!
 Ready for Xmas eve
 We call this Owen Eve, Owen collects presents for everyone throughout the month of December he wraps them and then puts them under the tree and passes them out. See his train!! So cute I wish i had video taped it.







 Decorating a gingerbread house.
 See Caitlin with her new short haircut.
 Everyone still loves the train


No comments: