We only had the condo for Saturday -Tuesday so Friday night we stayed in Charlottesville VA, in the Marriott. It had a pool so the kids were in heaven.
Couldn't take a pic of Nathan as he forgot his suit so he was wearing his boxers.... we were alone in the pool hahahah
Woke up at 4:30 am to head up the mountain and it was snowing. Here is Owen ready for ski school
Caitlin in ski school. I made Nathan and Caitlin do ski school for 1 day and Owen for 2 days. I wanted to make sure they were ready to tackle the mountain alone. We don't go frequently enough so its the best way.
Mom and Dad out enjoying the powder alone!!!!
There I am coming down the mountain... so much fun!!!!
The view from our condo!
Telling Grandma about our first day and look who showed up!!! Ali and TRoy!!!
We played UNO and rang in the New Year at 10:00 pm hahahah
The next day Owen was in ski school and Nate and Cait went with us. On day three everyone joined us. It worked out perfect!!!!
Here comes Caitlin
Hi Caitlin!!!
Caitlin!
Here comes Owen!!!!
Hi Owen!!!!
There's Carl
On the third day my muscles were sore, my chest cold hurt, my should hurt and I stayed by the fire!!!
We also meet Tony and Jamie Crotwell at the bar what are the chances!!!!
Yes -10 was the temperature BUUURRRRRRR
No comments:
Post a Comment