Saturday, January 27, 2018

More Snow Days!!!!

Yes it there were more snow days, I think there were two but I am not really sure because it just blended together but last week we went to school/work for an entire week! And the Government shut down for 24 hours and it was just long enough for them to put Carl on a plane back to the USA, so we get to spend the weekend together which is great.
 Only an inch but we got a day off school/work actually I think 2 days!
 Bunny is doing great and loves to come inside and visit us!
 Owen likes to clog the toilet so Leo shows him how to fix it hahahah
 Caitlin's birthday present blooms.
 Kona needs more tennis balls
 Caitlin has been baking like crazy!!!!


 Things finally warmed up! Nathan and Caitlin were in a day long kids STEM clinic so Owen and I went on a hike with my friend Suzanne!
 Fort Macon State park.
 Look at the flower Caitlin made me for my lunch, I love my apple designs.
 Sometimes Caitlin and I bird watch from the window
Owens sleeping outfit, nice Owen love it!!! 

No comments: