I have a kid holding on my leg screaming got to go!!!!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
The Tooth Fairy!
Nathan lost his first tooth but like all stories here at the Priechenfried house there was drama. He was looking forward to losing his first tooth! I kept telling him any day now, any day now. On Wednesday as he got off the bus he was wearing a necklace with a little plastic tooth charm (it holds the tooth inside). As soon as he got off the bus he burst into tears. He said over the uncontrollable sobbing " I lost my tooth at school and opened my necklace on the bus and it fell out and I lost it!" I said " Don't worry the tooth fairy knows" I could tell this was not going to work, so I said lets go find it!" Thinking to myself, there is no way. We ran home, I ran upstairs grabbed Owen from his nap and got everyone in the car. Carl called I was heading out to find the bus and so he gave me the number to the school. I called the school and asked where can I find that bus? We were waiting for the bus when she was done her route. Nathan and I got on and the great tooth hunt began. After a few minutes I was losing hope but then I saw a little teeny tiny white spec. I saw it between the seat and the wall, it was so tiny. I couldnt' get it out, I was using my car key and was able to get it far enough along and Nathan was able to grab it. We all lived happily ever after! The tooth fairy brought four gold dollar coins! Thanks Tooth Fairy!
I have a kid holding on my leg screaming got to go!!!!
It was so small!
I have a kid holding on my leg screaming got to go!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG...something I would have totally done, and Jerome would say I was a freakin' nutcase. Glad you found that tooth...it's the first tooth, that's important!!!
What a good mommy you are Amy! Where did you get that necklace, I want to get something like that for DJ. Oh and what is the going rate for the tooth fairy these days?
Post a Comment