I am asking a little favor. Nathan's school is having a Read-A-Thon fundraiser. Normally,
I am not a fundraiser person; I mean, usually they entice the kids with so much junk and one never really knows how much goes back to the school. The Read-A-Thon brings in 100% profit which then contributes to the purchase of supplies, student agendas, and other equipment in the school. They split the total profits and give money to each grade level. The students are allowed to wear their pajamas to school on the day of the Read-A-Thon. No junk, and it all goes to the school. If you have a few dollars to spare, could you please send Nathan a few, just a couple would be great! If you prefer to send a check, please make checks payable to "Queens Creek Elementary PTO." More importantly, I would love for you to send a short note to Nathan telling him how great he is doing reading and to keep up the good work. I can guarantee you that each generous donor will receive a special thank you card from Nathan in return for your generous gift. Okay, so get your checkbooks out and write Nathan a letter. All money is due by Friday, February 25. THANKS SO MUCH!
The Priechenfrieds
No comments:
Post a Comment