Thursday, February 03, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane!

I woke up at the normal time this am, you know 4:30 am, but it was Nathan, humm thats weird, he is my sleeper.
"Mom my tummy hurts" Oh go back to bed Nate we will get you some juice and breakfast in a few hours you will be fine. No mom my tummy hurts........... UHHH you can guess what happens next. NO then I take him downstairs and he makes it to the bathroom well you know in the bathroom all over the bathroom but not in the actual toilet that just got cleaned yesterday! Oh geez..... We had a doctors appointment this morning for him anyway, so turns out he has bronchitis and maybe some stomach thing? The doctor gave us some medicine for both and enough anti nausea medicine for the whole family. I pray it was just a Nate thing as these things usually are and the rest of us will be spared. So what next, well we are leaving yep you got that right.. ... In a few minutes Owen will have a sitter and Nate, Caitlin and I are leaving on a jet plane. Next stop........ its warm and sunny, see you in a few days! Owen and Daddy we love you and will miss you lots!

No comments: