Friday, January 28, 2011

Owen 11 months








Owen is 11 months old now. He loves to play with his brother and sister and he is all boy! Trucks, guns, playing outside he loves it all! I am all done nursing him as of yesterday , it is bittersweet, he is my last but breastfeeding is very hard. I am glad I can finally drink its been a long 20 months!!!!!!












1 comment:

Lacey said...

I had to read your message twice to figure out what the Miller Lite bottle was about! lol Congrats on being done...11 months is AWESOME! I only made it like 8 months with baby #3, it was nice to just be DONE. He is a adorable...hope you guys are having a healthy winter! We have been stuck in the house for THREE days now because of the weather. If school if cancelled tomorrow, I swear I am going to walk them over there and teach it myself!