Here are some things that have been said around here this week.
Mom "Caitlin which pajamas do you want to wear tonight?" Caitlin " I will wear my Ziploc ones" She is talking about her foot pajamas with the zipper HAHAHAH......
I picked up Nathan from school today, it was raining hard and I could tell this morning he was needing some mommy time. One our way home he said " Mom when can we go to the beach?" Mom" Nathan we can go anytime but it will be cold" "Please mom how many more days until I can go to the warm beach?"
I have been trying to get the kids ready for the passing of Neshie our 12 yr old cat, I am never quite sure how I should go about it. Last Saturday I mentioned that Neshie was getting old and when things get old they go to heaven.... Today Caitlin looked at me while I was making lunch and started crying " Mom, I don't want to go to heaven" I think she thinks she has to go next week ohhh boy!
Owen loves to wave Hi and says "Hi" to Nathan, it is so cute. They have a very tight bond, Owen is very trusting of Nathan. I wish I could say the same about Caitlin. She does love him lots and gave him a hug and kiss before school today. This evening when they were alone she gave him a black eye oh well all in time I guess.
Wonder why I am posting so much, well I am now a stay at home mom. I will never forget once I asked this chic if she worked and she said " YOU MEAN OUTSIDE THE HOME" HAHAHAHAHA ... So anyway I teaching online this semester but not outisde the home. For the most part I am bored. Now I didn't say I wasn't busy, I am busy but bored, I mean this house wife stuff is boring. I love it but you just feed people, clean up , change diapers and clean mess after mess after mess. I don't have any friends around here so I hope you enjoy the blog hahahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment