Saturday, January 08, 2011

Owen

Owen , Owen , Owen
Yes, a post all about Owen!

Is this drill okay? Can I play with powertools?

Who, me? I am really cute!

Mom, okay I will pose for you, but just this once!



Mom, can I have some tea? I am British, you know; we drink tea all day long!



Okay, okay, yes I wave hi (Great Britain style). Do you think they will invite me to the wedding?



This needs some organizing. I know I organized it yesterday but it's all wrong. I get this trait from my Aunt Ali






Oh I love to play with the boys. Its too cold outside, so inside it is. Poor Caitlin, she is so sick - yes again, can you believe it? She was in bed during this picture. Mom has had enough of these germs and is packing her bags for Florida and never coming back!


Okay, finally an Owen post. Well, you are 10 months old. You are walking and waving hi. You say Mom Ma and Daaa Daaa, although I am not sure you know what you are saying just yet. You love to play with Nathan. Nathan's room and the dishwasher (with dishes in it) are your two favorite places to play. You do not sleep through the night yet but only wake up once and usually go right back to sleep. You weigh 20lbs and you are still nursing, although mom has started the weaning process and if everything goes as planned in three weeks you will be done. Oh yeah, and in three weeks Mom has plans to leave you at home with Daddy!!!!!







No comments: