Tuesday, January 11, 2011

YEAH SNOW DAY!

We got 4 or 5 inches. It was nice and dry. I didn't get lots of pictures because it wouldn't stop snowing. It snowed all day! The kids loved it, even Owen!


Please Mom Please, I know dad is not here to help but please can you take me out there please!

I love watching my brother and sister sled down the hill. I have on many layers of clothing. The red suit is size 2T and fits over my clothes. I am very warm!





It had only been snowing about an hour when the kids said "Lets Go Outside"!






Nathan told Caitlin he would pull her up the hill. He is such a nice big brother.

Nathan at the top of the hill on the sled.



On his way down!



At the bottom. There are no pictures of Caitlin. She went down so fast I had to catch her at the bottom or she would crash into the fence so hard. It was a little scary but the kids loved it. Great exercise for mom!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had a chance to go through all the pctures posted for christmas and the snow, great pictures Amy,love seeing them since I can't travel right now.Give them all a kiss for me.Love Granny