Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Not just about the kids!
In an email the other day one of my girlfriends asked how I was doing. She said she looked at the blog so she knows all about the kids. So I thought I would do an almost no kids post. I went out alone and took some pictures on the dock on Sunday. I love to watch the pelicans in the winter. They only come around in the winter. I am still learning how to use the camera, but I think I got a few good ones. Someday soon I will get in the kayak and get some more pictures. So how am I doing : I am doing great! I am so happy everyday when everyone wakes up healthy and Owen is only waking up once a night. A well rested mom is as happy mom! I have been planning adventures for the next few weeks so keep checking back to watch the travels of the Priechenfrieds.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment