Look at this hair, do you like it!
Why am I crying, well I am throwing a temper tantrum because Mom will not let me play in the toilet, I love to splash in the water.
Okay I am out of here. Lets see whats next, off to the dishwasher, I love the dishwasher! If the dishwasher is closed I guess its tea time!

Mom like I said, I am so cute but I am so much work! Get over it already lady. Right now your entire world is me, me, me !
As I type this post Nathan has brought me a bag of coffee and vacuum cleaner bags he confiscated from Owen.

Spring dress, yep Caitlin has been out of school for two weeks. Mom was loosing it so we hit the mall today. Ughh I guess I shouldn't post the loot huh? I had to talk her into this one, you should have seen the dresses she was picking out. I told her she could pick one. When we were shopping this one looked so boring , compared to the rest. Now I see the picture and think "What was I thinking buying this dress" Oh well!
Spring dress, yep Caitlin has been out of school for two weeks. Mom was loosing it so we hit the mall today. Ughh I guess I shouldn't post the loot huh? I had to talk her into this one, you should have seen the dresses she was picking out. I told her she could pick one. When we were shopping this one looked so boring , compared to the rest. Now I see the picture and think "What was I thinking buying this dress" Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment